APAC Insights Festival
Data. Research. Insights. Vision. Excellence. Welcome to our first digital Insights Festival for Asia Pacific
Data. Research. Insights. Vision. Excellence.
BIGGER, BETTER and STRONGER IN DRIVING YOUR BUSINESS.
By registering to Asia Pacific with ESOMAR, you are invited to join the 31 October tour to the Taj Mahal organised by Lucid. You will first need to register to the conference and on payment you can reserve your place on the tour here.
Following The Global Insights Festival in September, ESOMAR presents a regional spin-off including engaging keynotes, features from the MRSI, the YES Award and six sessions of curated content across two days covering these topics:
- Artificial Intelligence! From keeping it human to the benefits of machine learning and coding to getting agile, hear how APAC's driving AI innovation.
- Brand Growth! These presentations are all about brand matters and a company's connection to its community: purpose driven insights, sustainability, trend prediction and pricing strategy - we've got it all.
- Swaying the Shopper! Discover the importance and benefit of strong CX and UX, as well as how design and forecasting innovation leads to a successful e-commerce brand launch.
Short and sweet:
This online festival features more 30+ thought leaders representing: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore! A colourful combination of global brands and research agencies fueling your inspiration and insights knowledge.
Why should you attend?
An international committee of market research and analytics experts curates the content of this event. The agenda explores regional challenges, successes and opportunities within the market intelligence sector and shares answers on how to move forward in a dynamic world, where the only constant is change. Hosted with the spirit of openness, knowledge sharing and community connection, ESOMAR APAC Insights Festival is a tailored platform just for you!
Who usually attends?
Global and regional professionals whose work is connected to any and all of below:
- Agility & Automation
- Artificial intelligence & Machine learning
- Big data & Analytics
- Business development
- Consumer centricity
- Consumer insights
- Customer/User experience
- Data science
- Data strategy
- Knowledge insights
- Market & Business intelligence
- Market research
- Marketing science
- Product development
- Shopper insights
SELECT command denied to user 'esocwp'@'localhost' for table `prezenz_programs2017`.`speakers`